"I don't like to discuss Works in Progress. If I let the words tumble out prematurely, it changes it, and I may never get it back."
--Barton Fink

Thursday, April 19, 2007

"Tick-Tock Tick-Tock, Clarice..."

Still waiting to hear from St.Croix. I must say I'll be disappointed if I am not cast in any of the shows, as I really would like to be up there in some capacity this summer. I had a good time last winter doing "Hans Brinker". The trip is not as bad as one might think.



I hate the tiny angst of waiting to hear about an audition. Even after doing this for as long as I have, the butterflies still come, as I am sure they do for all actors in this place. But I feel invested somewhat, having been a cast member of the "new regime" since the last winter show. I'd like to see the theatre continue successfully, and to be a part of that.



I dunno. I have nothing else lined up for the rest of the year. I have had really good solid auditions for several shows these last few months with nothing to show for it. Oh, well...


I know, Remarkably Succinct Talking Baby, I know... we've been down this road before.

No comments: