"I don't like to discuss Works in Progress. If I let the words tumble out prematurely, it changes it, and I may never get it back."
--Barton Fink

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Locomotive Breath

I got rid of the headshot/resume that was linked to this site. It didn't make much sense in keeping it any longer.

I'm thinking about taking a film production class or two. If this writing thing sticks in my head and the notion to keep going is overwhelming, I should invest some time and money into furthering my education.

With that, I'm also thinking about starting a production company of sorts. Nothing major; I just want to register my business name with the state and county, and buy a website name. When things start moving, that is. I feel like they want to, anyway.

Submitted my idea to Adult Swim two weeks ago. I am letting fate take it where it goes, and have already begun a new (similar) project. About a third of the way through my first draft of a pilot episode. I expect nothing to take fruition, as I am content in laying out inspired action onto the (electronic) page.

Amy and I are aming to go up to Duluth again to run in Grandma's Marathon. Ample time to train, and the rain is slowly melting the snow away today. For safe, non-icy outdoor running.

No comments: