"I don't like to discuss Works in Progress. If I let the words tumble out prematurely, it changes it, and I may never get it back."
--Barton Fink

Monday, October 20, 2008

It's quote time!

Zorak: You dance like a woman.
Space Ghost: I dance like a woman... if she were a man!
Zorak: Well... ya got me there.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Zorak: My favorite episode of The Golden Girls is the one where they all took contaminated Geritol and died.
Space Ghost: That was never an episode!
Zorak: Well, it should have been.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Space Ghost: Dennis, you've played a number of cops. Tell us how you came to be Robocop - the ultimate cop!
Dennis Miller: Well, listen, I had, uh, done a one-man show as Peter Weller called "Give 'Em Hell, Peter" for years off-Broadway...
Space Ghost: Hang on, Peter. I'm way too angry to check out each off-Broadway production of "Robocop." I'll wait until it's on-Way!


More Space Ghost fun here.

No comments: