"I don't like to discuss Works in Progress. If I let the words tumble out prematurely, it changes it, and I may never get it back."
--Barton Fink

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Here we goes...


I am really at odds with posting blogs.


On one hand, I think it is self-indulgent bullshit, and on the other it is a connective diversion to the etherscape. And a handy cheap tool to have to call a "webpage" my very own.


There are times when I figure that I'll post something that irritates me. That irritation may or may not involve other people in my life or theatre career, so self-incrimination is a hazard. From what I gather, there is a protocol to this sort of thing, where one names a particular person by a chosen codename (preferably not something along the lines of "That Rat-Bastard"). Or even just saying He, She, the Person, or perhaps inserting a picture into a sentence, for example:





"So,


was a real bitch to me today".

I am sure I will become more adept and creative as the situation warrants.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Self-indulgent bullshit is why we read blogs!

Unknown said...

Bill, you are beautiful. Like a James Blunt song.